Cognitive Decline in Parkinson's Psychosis
Using multi-level meta-analytic tools to investigate if a specific profile of impaired cognition and visual function is linked to vulnerability to visual hallucinations in Parkinson’s Disease. The overall aim is to better understand the complex relationship between psychosis and cognitive decline in Parkinson’s patients.
- Longitudinal Morphometric Similarity Networks
- Brain networks in Parkinson's Disease Psychosis
- Cognition, hallucination severity and hallucination-specific insight in neurodegenerative disorders and eye disease
- Cognitive And Visual Processing Performance In Parkinson’s Disease Patients With vs Without Visual Hallucinations: A Multilevel Meta-Analysis.
- The neural basis of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease.