Longitudinal Morphometric Similarity Networks
Constructing and investigating Morphometric Similarity Networks from structural and diffusion weighted imaging data in a large, longitudinal cohort of patients with Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis.
- Cognitive Decline in Parkinson's Psychosis
- Brain networks in Parkinson's Disease Psychosis
- Cognition, hallucination severity and hallucination-specific insight in neurodegenerative disorders and eye disease
- Cognitive And Visual Processing Performance In Parkinson’s Disease Patients With vs Without Visual Hallucinations: A Multilevel Meta-Analysis.
- The neural basis of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease.