Computational Modelling of RL in Schizophrenia
This work focuses on the application of computational models of reinforcement learning (RL) in patients with schizophrenia, in addition to investigating the link between RL task performance and molecular genetic risk for the disorder. I focused on this project as part of my MPhil in Medical Science (Computational Psychiatry) working with Dr Graham Murray on investigating whether RL could be an intermediate phenotype in psychosis.
- Reinforcement learning as an intermediate phenotype in psychosis? Deficits sensitive to illness stage but not associated with polygenic risk of schizophrenia in the general population
- Longitudinal Morphometric Similarity Networks
- Cognitive Decline in Parkinson's Psychosis
- Cognition, hallucination severity and hallucination-specific insight in neurodegenerative disorders and eye disease
- Cognitive And Visual Processing Performance In Parkinson’s Disease Patients With vs Without Visual Hallucinations: A Multilevel Meta-Analysis.