The neural basis of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease.
Developing targets for understanding current treatments and developing novel treatments The aim of this pharmachological intervention is to implement and enhance a neuroimaging protocol to test for whole brain impairment in PD patients with and without psychosis to (i) enhance understanding of the neural basis of PD psychosis, (ii) estimate the magnitude of impairment both in predefined brain regions and across brain networks and (iii) test for drug effects (5-HT2a inverse agonism) in these networks.
- Longitudinal Morphometric Similarity Networks
- Cognitive Decline in Parkinson's Psychosis
- Brain networks in Parkinson's Disease Psychosis
- Cognition, hallucination severity and hallucination-specific insight in neurodegenerative disorders and eye disease
- Cognitive And Visual Processing Performance In Parkinson’s Disease Patients With vs Without Visual Hallucinations: A Multilevel Meta-Analysis.